Sunday, February 19, 2012

36 Weeks!





I am officially "TERM" yay, which means at this point Baby L could arrive any day now and be perfectly healthy! I am so ready for her to get here...not only because Ive been anticipating this day since July 7th but because Id love to touch my toes again...and breath :) I have definitely been "nesting" as they call it...finding the most random things to clean & organize. This past week at work I cleaned my paper closet?! Usually this would go untouched until the last day of school. At home, Ive washed all linens including the guest room. It is good to go for my mom to stay and help! haha...I cleaned out the frig....I made a dog to do list while were at the hospital. Gathered most things for my hospital bag..hooked up the baby monitor...I mean this list could go on forever!!! Ive even made David start nesting, right now he is changing all the air filters...because Baby L cannot have any bad allergens in the air. ;)

At this point I am just ready to get the hospital part over with and start our lives with our new baby girl.

My work baby shower was this week and it was sooo nice!! Baby L got a really cute diaper bag from thirty-one, gift cards and a baby tub! The cake was my favorite..yumm!

My stats at this weeks appt:

Weight: 154...blah!

HB: 152 & strong!

Gap seriously has the cutest clothes ever!! I am in love with the kimono outfits which are nice when she still has the umbilical cord attached.
I ordered this one as a going home outfit, its so soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment