Saturday, April 14, 2012

5 weeks....

Here is Avah at 5 weeks and 2 days new...this morning I had to put Avah in her Buckeye gear :) My dad bought Avah an entire closet full of Ohio State stuff, even a cheerleading outfit when she is 12 months <3 Daddy thinks its funny to take it all off when Im not looking...he thinks she is going to be a tarheel.

This morning Avah was WIDE awake, here she is checking out the t.v. she probably laid there and kept her eye on the tv for 15 mins or so...She is also smiling back at us and beginning to make those cooing sounds. Each day she she is more aware of her surroundings. She continues to be a great sleeper. She wakes up a few times but once she is fed and has a clean diaper she is right back to sleep.

Tomorrow I have plans to venture out for a couple hours-mani & pedi...me time! I have left a few times but only to the gym which is a mile away..I LOVE spending my all my time with my baby girl but some time to myself is much deserved! Being a mommy is the best job in the world, at this point I cant imagine doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment