Tuesday, February 12, 2013

11months!

Our little one turned 11 months on the 8th. Hard to believe we've had this little bundle of joy for almost a year! She has truly blessed our days in more ways than we can count! We are getting really excited to celebrate her first birthday and I am just cherishing every last day of this "infancy" period. Seriously her clothes now say 12-18 mo toddler?! Whaaa?!? My baby is NOT a toddler already...
Avah's current words are Mama, Dada, hi and hello. She waves bye bye, loves to give high fives and has the biggest grin ever! Her new thing is climbing, loves to climb chairs, doggies etc. Shes had quite a few head bumps because she likes flopping her body on anything soft like the dog beds and frequently misses :( ouch!
Favorite foods continue to consist of blueberries, lasagna, peas, cheese, eggs and apples.
Every night we read the same 2 books before bed. One page has a yellow bee so I always make the buzzy sound and say bee. I noticed last week she would turn her head around when we got to that page, she was waiting for me to buzz!!! I couldn't believe it, we of course think she's a genius lol.







No comments:

Post a Comment