Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nursing

I think this might be it. It's been 2 days now and Avah has not even tried to nurse. Usually at bed time she always wants to nurse right before bed until this week. She just stopped! I lay her down, turn on her lullaby music and she's out! I really thought I'd nurse until the summer at least once a day but if she isn't pushing it then I guess I'll let go - haha. Her party is this weekend and I am so excited! It's been a lot of planning- we are going with a tea party. Not really baby friendly but I figured she has her life to make me do tacky themed cartoon parties! I have balloons ordered, cupcakes ordered ( yeah I'm the mom that does not make a bday cake)Mimi's tea cups/saucers on their way and cutesy decorations!

She's already obsessed with the car we got her. In fact we put it in the garage bc she would've leave it alone!




No comments:

Post a Comment