Monday, February 3, 2014

Avah's last few weeks of being the "only child"


So after I was put on medical leave I was pretty bummed because there was a good 2-3 weeks of not being able to fully enjoy play with Avah. I wanted days where we could do lots of special things with her before the big day! After I started feeling better we have certainly made the most of each day and it has been perfect!

We have-
Painted
Made Valentines Day crafts
Played with play dough
Played at Hullabaloo
Had many fun park visits
Played in the snow {2 full snow days} :) 
Gone out to breakfast {just us}, lunch and dinner! YUM!!
Played at Power of Play
& today went golfing! Wow, a lot has been crammed into a week or so!

Where is Adelyn?! All this running around plus walks and cleaning.. Still waiting.. Already the opposite of big sister who was born at 38 weeks. We are now one day short of my DD. I guess the longer she hibernates the better, maybe she's waiting for warmer weather?! Ha!
Here are some pics of all of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment