Friday, August 1, 2014

I think I can.. I think I can..

11 days. 11 days & my mom, aunt and great- aunt will come to visit to then drive the girls & myself back to Ohio! Yay! We'll be living the farm life until Avah starts preschool.. In a few short weeks. We are going on month 4 of David working 9-10 (that's the early side) & I'm tired! We have done just about everything this summer and I'm needing some help lol One can only entertain little ones day after day for so long. Once we return the restaurants will be slowing down and we will see him more! :) 
It's amazing how much you miss your mom once you become one. I'd just enjoy and appreciate her being able to say "come over for dinner tonight" or "let's go shopping" (extra hands while running errands is always appreciated) OR not having to think about cooking solo is always nice too!  I miss her so much, especially when it's been a longgg day. This week was a little bit of a doosey, addy has a cold & isn't sleeping.. Avah was recovering from running a temp all weekend so that lives me with no patience and exhausted! I know if she lived close she'd come to my rescue!
Avahs last day at Hullabaloo camp was today. Now I've started thinking what's on the agenda for next week??!! Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment