Monday, October 13, 2014

Bottle Update

It actually wasn't too bad. My MIL came a few mornings in a row so I'd leave with Avah for a few hours then my mom came for 5 days. Each day Addy improved and now she is taking at least 5-6 bottles each 5 oz. I nurse if she wakes up at night and sometimes once a day.. What a relief! I was also able to get a lot of time to myself when my mom was here which was wayyy over do. (Pedi/mani, beach morning, shopping & dinner out) David and I even got a date night ( first one in 9 months) wow!! Sometimes I don't know how we do it.. In our normal fashion we ate some delicious pasta at the OC.. I took down at least a 3 glasses of Pinot then we headed to Barnes and Noble. Every date night always ends with coffee & dessert at the book store. ;) 
Here are some recent pics..

No comments:

Post a Comment