Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Schedule these days

Both girls are up around 7:30
On Tues/Thurs Avah goes to school 
So we are out of the door by 8:20
Usually I take Addy to the gym and to run errands but today we went to HT (groceries) and came back to the house
With the warmer weather I'm trying to make more time to walk the dogs. I feel so bad when they have to lay around he house all the time! 
After we walked the dogs, I cleaned the 2 weeks worth of goldfish trampled in my car :)
Addy played outside a bit. 
David happened to come home for lunch so I left to get Avah right after I got addy down for a nap. She napped 11:15-12:30.
Once Avah and I got back I made them lunch. They played inside a while. David went back to work at 2:30 so we headed outside.. These girls love to be outdoors.. We went for a short walk, played with chalk, they both took turns swinging and Avah played on her little plastic play gym.
We came back in around 4.. I started to make dinner. Girls played inside some more. They ate around 5.. After dinner Avah wanted to play upstairs.. Then around 6 they got baths.. And ready for bed. Avah watched nick jr from 6:45-7:30. Addy went to sleep at 7 and after Avah's cartoon I read books to her and she was out by 8! whew! On days Avah does not have school I'll take them to the park, beach, gym, library, or a play place. But most days we go somewhere.. Maybe one day a week we just hang around the house but those days can be longggg so I try to keep them busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment