Saturday, October 1, 2011

15 weeks...and now 16 weeks!



Although the picture is 15 weeks I am 16 as of today!! Time is obviously flying as I sit here and barely have enough time to update my blog! Baby L is the size of an avocado, body fat is beginning to form and Baby L can begin listening! ah, so exciting..tonight Im going to read one of my favorites Guess How Much I Love You. I love this baby so much already its hard to imagine what it will be like the day I can look into his/her eyes, its all so emotional! Hopefully Baby L isnt listening too hard all the time, I sometimes wonder when I get stressed at work and raise my voice how that stress is getting translated to baby. Im trying my hardest to think nice positive thoughts but wow is that hard when you are in the beginning of the year with Kindergarten. October is an exciting month because we get to find out the sex at the end of the month. We are going to have the doc write it down in a sealed envelope. What we will do next I dont know, at the same time we will be moving into the house so we thought about opening it the first night there. We also thought about saving it for Christmas day. If David had his way we wouldnt find out at all, so Im still going back and forth. I have another regular check-up Monday, Im quite sure this time Im going to see some weight gain, and hopefully so. :) Im still working out (not as much) recently went back to some zumba...but Ive been eating non-stop!

Names that I like: Girl-Ava June(month conceived & davids fav granny) Sidney June, Collins (mothers maiden name) Aven Lillias, Boy: Noah Anthony(D's middle name) Collins Anthony

What Im looking forward to: feeling that angel for the 1st time!!! <3
Craving of the Week: chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment