Thursday, August 23, 2012

1st week away from baby girl...

& I was so foolish to think it would get easier. :( I dont like it, not one bit. I know were fortunate she at least gets to hang with Daddy all day but it doesnt make it easier. If Im not with her it sucks. I really hope Ive made the right decision.I could have stayed home, maybe found another way to make some money but then we wouldnt have our "extra" to travel, save..and frankly the idea of living by the bare minimum freaks me out! So here I am working..and not only working but taking care of 21 other babies ( my class)..when I just want to take care of my own all day. My biggest fear is that I miss one of her firsts, like crawling/walking etc. But enough of the sadness, hoping for a good year & great students!! Who knows, maybe it'll make me a better teacher. I'm sure Ill constantly be thinking "how would I want Avah's teacher to respond" ..time will tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment