Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Last few days of summer..







Teachers go back to work on Friday. Friday will be the first time I've left Avah for more than 4 hours. ugh, sick feeling in my stomach. I am looking forward to returning and seeing all the kiddos but man oh man it is going to be a hard few weeks! Avah will be at home with David until we find someone to come in the house for a few hours in the afternoons. I know she is in good hands but I still dont want to leave her little cute smile all day :) So, we have been enjoying the past week. Avah and I had our first "dinner date" alone at Daddy's restaurant...cant wait for more of those! I pretty much got every pinterest project I wanted to complete done in 3 days, wish I would have been this productive all summer. I still cant believe it has been 5.5 months, wow a half year old already?! Life cannot will not go this fast!!! Although Id love for life to sloooow down I am so ready for fall. For Daddy to be home during the evenings again, cool evening walks and help with dinner/bath time!
I think we are going to head over to the park this afternoon and maybe try out the baby swing...

No comments:

Post a Comment