Wednesday, January 16, 2013

10 months!




Avah at 10 months, oh soooo much fun!!!

Likes (in no particular order...)
swings
tickle monster
peas, blueberries, string cheese, scrambled eggs
pasta, all kinds..true Italian girl.
water in her sippy cup
anything in a cabinet

She is sleeping 6-6ish most nights, sometimes I can stretch it to 7 but this little girl loves to fall asleep early and wake up at the crack of dawn!

We have been pretty successful at weaning so far. During the week no problem she takes formula from Dada all day. I nurse her before bed and once at night. On the weekend I have pretty much cut out nursing during the day too, although sometimes I still give in..I love it just as much as she does so sometimes she needs the comfort. :)
I've started converting the "man room" into "Avah's palace" as you can see from the picture. This summer I want to add some cool black/white photos of her, window coverings and a rug.

Now its on to party planning time. Thinking of going with a theme rather than just colors..and keeping the invites "light" I dont want to overwhelm her. Plus there will be MANY more birthdays she will remember so thinking of saving the "big" parties with blow up houses and ponies for later-haha!
We've had some amazing weather in January, 70 degree days brought us lots of beach, park time & stroller rides. I cant wait until its here to stay. Avah loves to be outside and crawling around the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment