Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Walking?!?

Avah started walking this week!! She used to take a few steps at a time then fall, now she walks across the house!! She giggles the whole time with excitement, it is the cutest thing to watch. I had a 5 day weekend last week and we had some good family time which was needed. Every other break we have traveled or had company so it was nice just to be on our schedule all weekend! We took Avah to fit for Fun in Wilmington. She was a little sleepy from missing morning nap but she was still a trooper. She spent a lot of time in the pink car..(1st birthday present # 1) we celebrated Daddy's 32nd birthday with Aunt Suesue and the boys. Then we spent everyday outside playing at the park.
Avah favorite food currently is blueberries, she loves string cheese too! She doesn't really eat much baby food anymore as she likes to pick up food with her fingers. Now it's time to start planning the first birthday party, I have narrowed it down to "high tea" party, really girly and shabby chic!
The last picture brings a tear to my eye. She is growing so fast it makes me sad when I look in her room and she's jut happy as can be playing by herself. Where did my baby go, the one that needed me to sit behind her or shed topple over?









No comments:

Post a Comment