Monday, August 22, 2011

Week 10!

So here we are in week 10, only 3 more weeks of my first trimester! I feel like Ive had it "pretty easy" considering the first trimester is almost over and the worst Ive felt is just tired and sometimes nauseated. Not to shabby..I had envisions of much, much worse. Baby L is nearly and inch and a half long..and this week if its a boy Baby L will start producing testosterone! wow!
This weekend I learned 2 things: my size 0 no longer fit and pregnancy = sunburn prone skin! On Saturday I was at the beach alll day and ended with a very pink face/chest which usually does not happen when I wear sunscreen. I was REALLY careful all summer..but lesson learned! On Sunday David golfed in the morning so I headed to Mayfaire to buy some new pants! :) They are actually way comfy, Im used to buying the snuggest pants ever..thats how I measure weight gain and control eating. lol Gap had really cute jeans and NY & Co. had a really good sale on work clothes. I CANT WAIT to have the belly and all :) In 2 weeks we get to see our little angel again and hear the heart beat, I could just shed tears with excitement! This is the best gift Ive ever been given in my life....
I asked David what was 1 quality he'd want for Baby L to have from me and he asked me the same. His response was my positivity and outlook on life, my response was his brain! haha..if he/she can have the brains of daddy and the positivity of mommy...then this baby is already going to do big things!
I will post a new photo soon, I have misplaced my memory card..

No comments:

Post a Comment