Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week 11!

I am getting so excited that week 12 is right around the corner! Next week we get to hear Baby L's heart beat for the first time! :) This week I am feeling really great, my energy is definitely coming back... almost to "normal." I am eating ALL the time...but I dont really feel like Ive grown any. My only complaint about pregnancy is the breakouts! Its not only on the face...I feel like im 16 again..good thing- it looks like it may be clearly up. I hate breaking out!

We just survived the first Hurricane of the season..which can really put a hungry preggo lady in a bad mood! After going without power for roughly 5 hrs David had to take me out to dinner...you can only satisfy hunger with fruit and granola bars so long. Today was back to normal so I headed to the beach first thing to get in a work out while David surfed...then we went to the house to do some work. We ended up painting the nursery which was really exciting! The color is called barely teal...if baby is a girl Ill accent with pink, greens, orange..if baby is a boy Ill do pale blue, greens and orange. I saw a picture online of a nursery with these colors and LOVED it.

Baby L is about 2 1/2 inches long now. The pituitary gland in the brain is already starting to produce hormones and the bone marrow is producing white blood cells!

No comments:

Post a Comment