Monday, September 19, 2011

14 Weeks!


Today I am 14 weeks and 2 days...as you can see the mini bump is beginning to take shape! Surprisingly, these are my jeans from this past winter! I am using a hair elastic to close them and they are not my "comfy" jeans anymore but they fit! I am feeling great and LOVING this ride...if I could feel this good I think I'd do this 6 times over. Hopefully Im not speaking too soon but this is just not what I envisioned. I thought Id feel bad all the time but luckily I think Ive been given the easy end of things so far.

Baby L is the size of an orange this week and is beginning little fetal body movements. Baby L only weighs a little over 2 ounces so I cant feel any movements yet. Im eagerly awaiting though....I LOVE this child!







I have been eating a lot of this lately.......yum so good! Here is the recipe:
  • cucumbers and tomatoes
  • add a pinch of basil, Italian seasoning
  • salt and pepper
  • red white vinegar
  • water
Odd Craving of the Week: Chicken Wings??!! Normally, I probably eat this once a year...Sunday biggest craving EVER!!! So, D made some delish wings...1/2 hot 1/2 sweet teriyaki bbq. I was in preggers heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment