Sunday, September 4, 2011

12 Weeks!




I cant believe Im already 1/3 of the way there! I really hope time slows down a bit although I know once Im in month 7 Ill be praying it speeds up! I would say my energy is back 100%, Im always a little worn out this time of year with a new school year but Im feeling gr
eat. Baby bump is growing, you probably cant tell in the picture but to me my tummy def has a bump. From other pictures Ive seen many women only stick out in the lower abdomen at first. For me, my entire abdomen pokes out. Its like Ive eaten an entire pizza and look super bloated. I do <3 it!! Hormones are pretty crazy too, haha..Ive never been one to really PMS or anything. These days I can shed tears like its my job. If I even start thinking about holding that little baby I cry! I cried pulling up to my sisters when her older dog Cane wasnt there to greet me. (mind you he was put to sleep months ago for old age) AND if I have something to say whether it is okay or not I say it...like my filter is gone. Hopefully they level out soon for David's sake! Im continuing to stick to my gym routine but Ive eased up on my eating. If I want something, Im eating it! Bagels are so good to me right now!!! This week we get to hear Baby L's heartbeat for the first time, I seriously cannot wait to hear that sweet sound. I thought I would get another ultrasound which I was highly anticipating but the more I read it sounds like we just get to hear it. This week Baby L is the size of a peach and almost 3 inches long. His/her vocal cords are forming and the intestines are rapidly changing and growing!
We received a very cute black/white frame from future grandma Longo, it reads mom+dad=me. Im thinking of putting the ultrasoun
d pics in it. :)

We've had a busy weekend! Cookouts, a little TLC @ the salon..& still working on the house, trying to move things along so we can get in and get well settled before the holidays. Our hardwood floors are being installed this week and we are finishing the storm water plan.
This is what we finished today- priming the front porch columns.

No comments:

Post a Comment