Saturday, December 3, 2011

26 Weeks!

This updating is hard to keep up with! These days seem to flyyyy by! Anyway, all is well in the prego world :) I went to the Dr. Wednesday and met Dr. Robison. I kinda hope he delivers because I really like him the best so far. Baby girls hb was 148-152, she is measuring right on schedule and I am GROWING! I currently weigh 137 lbs so Ive gained 16 lbs so far...6 being in the past month. Im upping my exercise ( as if that will help..) but it makes me feel better and is healthier for her. We are settled in our new home, hosted Thanksgiving this past weekend which was a blast! Baby Girl got LOTS of yummy food from Daddy's cooking to Mikes Farm! It has been AWESOME having David home every night, I havent cooked once yet and its so nice having help around the house.
Below are my updated belly pics-24 weeks and 25 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment