Monday, December 26, 2011

Week 29........


Wowzers, belly is getting bigger and so goes the belly button! My thinking...they must have my due date wrong because there isnt anyway this is going to be functional 2 more months! Even my yoga, pajama, work out pants are no longer fitting!! This pair in the picture better hold out a few more weeks..or I will be wearing my maternity jeans to bed! haha...
Im getting so excited, I got a few things for Baby Girl at Christmas..a baby bjourn carrier, crib bedding...changing table (found off craigslist), piggy bank, lots of outfits, 3 Eric Carle books & bins for the changing table! I can only imagine Christmas once shes actually here.
She continues to roll around in bliss all day long, I LOVE feeling her. :) The past few nights she hasnt been up kicking all night which makes this mama really happy in the morning.
Her wrinkling skin is smoothing out this week as more fat is deposited under her skin AND her buds for permanent teeth are forming under her gums!

Next on the agenda this week: MATERNITY PLANS, boo! My goal is to have them finished by Friday....we'll see what happens.

Cravings: grapes, carrots......all veggies really. this week we are trying to go meat free..red meat has been a big turn off lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment