Saturday, January 21, 2012

32 Weeks!










ETA: 56 days..........
32 weeks and I am still feeling great! I sooo would love to stay home right now, everyone keeps asking when I am going out-answer: when the she arrives!

This week I had a major craving for sprite & chicken fingers so I made sure to satisfy both :)

David and I sang lullabies to her and held my phone to my belly so she could hear. I think she liked it because she was moving all around. :)

Its pretty cool to feel her turning and moving. My stomach will actually stick out on one side and get rock hard. I cant tell if its her back, bottom, or head Im feeling but whatever it is I just rub and rub until she moves. Sometimes esp at work it is not so comfortable.


Grandma L spoiled her this week with a snuggle bunny bouncer, moby wrap, wipe warmer...and MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment