Sunday, January 8, 2012

30 Weeks & 1 day......














So I was a week ahead of myself last blog.. my phone app keeps telling me Im a week ahead than what the Dr.s are saying...so anyways, I was officially 30 weeks yesterday! Woohoo, only about 10 more to go! This week it really hit me..omg the nursery isnt close to being finished...what should I pack in my hospital bag...we still need so much stuff etc. ha! poor David..he gets the brunt of it all. So immediately Saturday morning we ordered the crib...the crib bedding came in this weekend...& i organized what I do have...SO feeling much better :)

Currently Baby L is 18inches and approximately 3.2 lbs. Her hb was 138 on Wednesday and my belly is measuring 29 cm.

Nursery Pics thus far..........




This armoire was passed from my aunt, to my mom and then me in college. I LOVE IT! Its been every color, this spring I want to paint it a salmon color to match the decor. For now, its staying aqua....



















No comments:

Post a Comment