Sunday, January 29, 2012

Officially 9 months yesterday!!! woohoo


Our Sundays are completely lazy these days........and i LOVE it.


This is what Ive been craving, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies...yum!

Raspberry Lemonade...I dont know where this craving came from...but its 100% vit C ..which is what I need right now so thats a plus!
Why didnt I soak in this earlier in my pregnancy? This was just what I needed today, I could have fallen asleep in our jacuzzi tub!
So here we are entering 33 weeks :) Baby L is approximately 20 inches long and 5 lbs. I cant believe she is almost full grown. It certainly doesnt look like my belly is holding such a big baby yet. I can tell my belly is stretching more and more, this weekend my maternity shirts were tight. Ugh. Had a HUGE craving for Olive Garden Friday. Very unusual..in fact since Ive moved to N.C. I havent been into Olive Garden. But, they keep playing this commercial and all the food looks so yummy! Right as I get home from work I inform David of this craving and how i NEED it like RIGHT NOW. So we headed to Wilmington and it was just as fabulous as it looked on tv! :) Saturday we had dinner at my friend Angela's and it was soooo good too. My weekends seem to revolve around food at this point. Cant wait to see the # on the scale tomorrow at the Dr. I am also going to ask him about swelling. I noticed today my ankles and maybe even my legs look a bit swollen. I downed H2O and propped my feet up...we will see if that helps.

Today I printed out our birth plan and started getting things together for my hospital bag...getting very anxious & nervous. Trying to only think "positive thoughts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment