Friday, May 25, 2012

11 weeks & 1 day :)

Mommy and Avah- evening cuddle time
We had Avah June's 2 month appointment last week. Her current stats: 22 inches and 12.5 lbs. Our baby is growing like a weed! I love how chunky her arms and thighs are getting, Ive become a sucker for the baby rolls. They are just too sweet! 
A friend of mine introduced us to the "miracle blanket". It has been wonderful, its so easy to swaddle her in, she stays put all night ( no more cold arms in the night) AND it helps her sleep even longer (most nights). It was the best buy everrrrrr.I would say 5 out of 7 nights she is asleep by 8:30 and will wake around 4am and then up for the day by 7am. I cannot complain! The other 2 nights she wakes around 2 then again at 5 and 7. 
Avah is interacting more and more...smiling and cooing when we talk to her. I think she loves male voices..if she is upset and hears David or one of his friends she instantly stops and stares at them. She still gets mad at car rides, screams for a good 5 or 10 mins, wearing herself out into a deep sleep. Im pretty sure she does it because she wants to b held or wants to see my face. Yes Im spoiling her by holding her a lot! Oh well, loving a baby too much cant be bad right?! This week we went over to the beach to watch Daddy surf, she was asleep in 5 mins.. :) So I put her in the stroller and we walked to the coffee shop. Im drinking at least 1 cup a day & it doesn't seem to affect her. She still naps...sleeps at night so Im excited I get coffee back into my life! 
Oh! & Avah moved to her crib...we are currently in the guest room to be close though..I dont like that our bedroom is on the other side of the house..maybe I will when she is 13 but not yet ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment