Sunday, May 13, 2012

My 1st Mother's Day

Being a mommy to Avah June is the best job in the world. She is truly such a blessing, I love her to pieces! Most of the time I just stare at her thinking how could I ever love something so much.....I want her life to be PERFECT (although I know shell have heart breaks and life isnt perfect) I cant imagine my life without her..what was my life before? If you ask me it was nothing..nothing is as important or amazing as she is.The going out..the friends prior to pregnancy ( b/c most fell of the edge of the Earth when i couldn't be "fun" anymore) There isnt anything that means as much as she does. There isnt anything as important as my family anymore either, the strong connection and meaningfulness of our relationship that David and I are experiencing now is on another level.

To celebrate Mother's Day we had lunch with my MIL and David's grandparents. Avah and Daddy got mommy a really sweet card, lavender roses and a 1 hour massage :) I feel like a lucky mommy!

Avah June
Can I also point out how stinkin' cute her romper is?!? I'll say it once again Im in love with Gap baby clothes! However I am NOT in love with the cost of diapers & how many we go through. Thinking of the cloth diapers again...

No comments:

Post a Comment