Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Addy 6 mos (really late) & Avah starts school!

Addy at 6 mos weighs 12 lbs13 oz... She's a teeny tiny babe! This was at her check-up a month ago. Between then and now she's started crawling, eating yogurts dips,avacado along with lots of baby food. I haven't found anything she hasn't liked this far. She loves playing with Avah's phone that has the strong and you pull it. She also loves listening to the guitar. 
We spent most if August in Ohio deep in the country. We had a great time, Avah fell in love with the cats and enjoyed riding on the gator. We took daily walks down the dirt road and she's just throw the hay in the air- reminded me what child hood use to look like. I played a lot outside with just nature around me.. My mom didn't take me to play dates or "play places" I'd play in the dirt, rain water, fields etc. Avah was def in her element with tons of room for roaming! We ended our last night with a cook out and fire. 
Now we are back to preschool, she's going 2 days a week 9-12pm. I joined a local gym where they have child care. Will be nice to get in a workout class a couple times a week too! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment