Saturday, September 20, 2014

Mommy & Avah morning

Addy gets her one on one time with mama every tues and thurs while Avah is in preschool. So I'm really trying to make time in each week for just me and my big girl. Each night after addy goes to sleep we at least get 30 mins but that's usually spent brushing teeth and reading books. On Friday I had my MIL come over so we could just have some fun! First we went to the beach then the park and lastly for ice cream & coffee! Avah is growing up so fast and each day I swear she gets smarter! On the way home we passed by a rental my mom and aunts stayed in months ago & says " I want to go to Mimi's!" I explained that was just a rental- so on the way to school I pointed down 210 that goes to 40 and said remember we took that road really really far to Ohio, that's where Mimi is.. And wouldn't you know today in the car she points down 210 as we drive by and says " go to
Ohio" I'm beginning to think she has a very picturistic memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment