Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Not again

The great bottle battle.. So basically when Addy was 4 weeks I tried to offer pumped bottles- she always refused. I chose to exclusively breastfeed because I do love everything about it.. Only that I can't go far but internally I kept thinking this might be my last baby so I'm going 100% exclusive and I just quit trying the bottle... I'll get my "me" time in a year.  Well the older Addy gets we can't help but notice how tiny she is compared to others. So we made another appointment and wouldn't ya know she isn't even on the charts anymore- like a neg percentile ( if that exists) I know this issue isn't unheard of but this is one example of how completely stressful motherhood can be that no one tells you about. It took all my emotional power to
Not break down right there when she says your not giving her enough calories she has to supplement. All bc I knew what was ahead- lots of crying! And to be honest I've been okay with exclusively bfing and wouldn't trade it for the world! I guess I'm just not ready for it to be over, this sucks! 
So I'm out having one on one with Avah- which I'm super excited about! While hoping Addy is at home getting use to a bottle with formula :/ ugh!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment