Saturday, July 9, 2011

P O S I T I V E!!!!

So, heres the scoop..once I got home from Ohio David and I spent the following 2 days working on the house...and things just started feeling different. That week I started taking a few different vitamins plus the prenatal I was already taking so when the nausea set in I kept telling him "I think those vitamins are making me feel really bad." I'd sit down, drink lots of fluid and try hard to complain. :) By late Thursday afternoon the symptoms persisted, I felt nauseous, at times had excessive saliva (& no I wasnt on my way to Andernettos lol) I called my sister and she said to get a test first thing in the morning but I was thinking in the past 6 months the couple I did take were always negative so Im sure Im fine. Well by Friday afternoon my intuition took over! I was en route to a dinner party at my sisters and the voice was stronger and said just go to CVS, get a test...and why not just take one before I engage in any "adult" drinks later..hehe..
Once the test read positive I was shocked, over-joyed, scared and relived all in a matter of moments. So here was the kicker-my husband didnt know yet! ahh..and he was at work. I couldnt wait until that night so I drove to his work, told him the news and he was so happy. It was an expression on his face I dont think Ive ever seen.

I know we are going to make a great team as parents. I cant wait to see this side of my husband Ive never seen or known. <3 He is already referring to "baby" and acting like he can feel something there...soon enough though!

I feel so lucky and blessed with our news..I cannot wait to make the doctors appt. Monday and hear a heartbeat! Im already in love..

No comments:

Post a Comment