Monday, July 18, 2011

Week 6!!


As of Saturday I'm 6 weeks! Baby L is the size of a sweet pea and is growing the lungs, liver and kidneys this week. I am absolutely amazed by this entire miracle. I am feeling pretty good, nausea continues to come and go. Whoever coined the term morning sickness had no idea about the sickness at all. Mine is not in the "morning" in fact it seems to last all day but will go away quickly if I eat something small. So, thats what Ive been doing, grazing all day long. :) I don't have much cramping anymore, mostly at night if I do. Fatigue is beginning to make its ugly face and I dont have time for it! I'm not a napper, I feel worse napping because I feel LAZY. By mid-afternoon I am so exhausted! I'm still bloated but can still fit all my clothes so no complaints there!
Many people are asking what gender we prefer. I thought Id always go for a girl because I'd LOVE to have someone to dress up, play dolls, and plan a wedding for. However, now that Im actually expecting D and I are both completely excited for which ever we get. Boys are so much fun and EASY!
David and I got our first congratulations card this weekend from Sharon. She also enclosed this purse size week-by-week pregnancy guide which I love! Its so nice having a friend as thoughtful as her. <3
I am counting down the days until our first appointment! Im already thinking nursing colors:
Girl: aqua walls, bedding: lavender, orange and pink
Boy: pale blue walls or aqua, bedding: orange and pale blue



No comments:

Post a Comment